Saturday, May 30, 2009

GOLD MEDALIST!

I am beyond thrilled to announce that yesterday at the Book Expo America in NYC, ForeWord Magazine announced the winners of the Book of the Year Award and my novel, Weeping Under This Same Moon took the gold in the YA catagory! I was there in the audience when it was announced and it felt like I had just won the Oscar! What a thrill to have my novel be considered the best in young adult fiction! It feels great and it gives me a boost of confidence and a feeling of great joy.
I am wondering where all this will take me, but for right now, I am soaking it in and feeling much gratitude and appreciation for this honor and for all my supportive family, friends and readers!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jana, I do love you! Your enthusiasm and talent go well together to take you far on the path to success! It is a pleasure working with you!

    ReplyDelete